Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

What is Minecraft? (Part 2 of 2)

Ok continuing from my last post explaining the specific details such as who made it, and other versions on other systems. But in this part I will be talking about what YOU do in the game. As of January 12, 2011 minecraft sold one-million copies of the game! As of November 7, 2011 the game sold 4-MILLION copies! It has a rating of 9.5/10!
OK.... so what? What's so good about this game?
When you but the game you can create a new world which is randomly generated with blocks from dirt to diamonds! There's 3 gamemodes.

  1. Survival
  2. Creative
  3. Hardcore
In the next post I will be talking about what those gamemodes are. The survival is the most popular and well known gamemode. It's most likely what you have seen on a youtube video. So the basic point is to survive, build what you want, and make your own goals.  I like this game because of it's originality, community, and amazing graphics! (Just kidding) The game has a bunch of 16 bit blocks which is why many people hate it. My favorite concept is redstone! I love it! It's like wiring but has so many amazing things you can do!

I may add a part 3 if you request it in the comments below!
l
l
l
l
V

7 comments:

  1. so like sim city with less point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me holla at that part 3
    also, followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is one thing, this game needs a very basic tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much of a gamer here. I've heard Minecraft mentioned quite a bit and sort of wondered what it was about.

    ReplyDelete